Pershore River Festival
Terms and Conditions
The following conditions apply to All vessels.
- Pershore River festival cannot accept responsibility for any injury or damage to persons, property or vessels howsoever caused.
- ENGINES AND GENERATORS MAY ONLY BE RUN AT 08:00 – 10:00 AND 17:00 – 19:00
- The organisers will endeavour to meet the needs of any boater with a registered Disability badge.
- Moorings will be at the Harbour Master’s discretion, whose decision will be final. Festival mooring is not permitted on private moorings or obstructing the navigation or event happenings.
- All vessels must have a current appropriate Avon Navigation Trust licence displayed and relevant insurance at the time of the festival.
- No refuelling of petrol engines on Festival moorings. Toilets must not be discharged into the waterway.
- No loud music after 23:00hrs
- All minors and dependants are the responsibility of the carers at all times.
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times. They will not have access to any public food preparation vending areas. Owners are responsible for cleaning all mess.
- The event manager reserves the right to request the removal of any vessel from the festival moorings.
- Bookings are for named boats only and are not transferable or refundable.
- Please tick the online application form to confirm acceptance of these conditions.